About Me

My photo
Hi. Yes - my name IS Rokas and NO, you can't leave...

Saturday 4 February 2012

Wat do ?!

For real. Wat do ? Never did anything like this before ? Where do I start ?  Ok. Maybe I'll just introduce myself for starters.

Hello my name is Rokas and I'm not an alcoholic. In fact I haven't had any alcohol for more than two weeks. Shame ... So. I'm a second year Computer Games student in the UK. I was born and raised in Lithuania. Before you ask where it is, I suggest geography class at school. If it's too late for you to go back to school, use Google or duckduckgo.com. Now that we've got that out of the way, lets continue. So I left my family and most of my friends behind and came to UK where I'll try to pursue a career in film or games industry. I try to specialize in 3D modeling and texturing. You'll be able to see some of my works and stuff in the near future. 

Enough about me. You know too much already !! 

Peace out !

Rokas

No comments:

Post a Comment